The Skechers Flex Advantage Bronwood shoe combines comfort, style, and safety, and is ideal for wear by nurses, doctors, and care home workers. Designed with a leather and synthetic upper for added splash protection, the shoe comes in a casual loafer design with stitching accents.
The shoes are slip and slip-resistant, with certifications to assure you of their safety credentials. They also feature Skechers famous memory foam insole and a relaxed fit to keep hard-worked feet on the go.
Features fo the Skechers Flex Advantage Bronwood shoes:
- Leather and Synthetic Upper materials
- Water and stain resistant upper
- Slip on loafer design
- Slip resistant rubber traction outsole
- Stitching accents
- Reinforced stitched seams
- Sythnthetic overlays at toe and heel
- Side S logo - embossed
- Dual side elastic fabric panels to create an easy slip on fit
- Padded collar
- Lined with soft fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Memory foam cushioned insole
- Flexsole shock absorbing midsole
- 1 1/4 inch heel
- Men's size 9 weight - 10 1/4 oz.
Certifications include a sole tested using ASTM F1677-05 Mark II standards to meet or exceed .5 coefficient on wet and slippery surfaces, EH Safe passed ASTM F2413-2011 standards and EN ISO 20347:2012.
Shipped directly from the supplier to you, your delivery will take only approximately 5-7 working days