Skechers Ghenter Bronaugh Female Safety Trainers 77210EC
The Skechers Ghenter Bronaugh safety trainers are sporty, mesh upper shoes designed to offer comfort and style in the workplace. The trainers feature a powerful, slip-resistant sole which makes them for healthcare and medical wear but also for a range of industries when stability is key.
Designed with a mesh fabric and synthetic upper which features Scotchguard for water resistance, the trainers are finished with stitching accents and air-cooled memory foam insole that takes pressure off the feet and keeps the wearer comfortable.
Features of the Skechers Ghenter Bronaugh Safety Trainers
- Available in UK sizes 3-8
- Lace up design with synthetic overlay at laces for extra durability
- Slip resistant rubber traction outsole
- Mesh fabric upper
- Side S Logo
- Heel panel fabric overlay
- Padded collar and tongue
- Lined with soft fabric
- Removable insole with cushioned memory foam topper
- FlexSole shock absorbing
- Midsole Standard: EN ISO 20347:2012
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design
- EH Safe rated ASTM F2892-11
- Slip Resistant rubber traction outsole
- Slip Resistant sole tested using ASTM F1677-2005 Mark II standards to meet or exceed a .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
Shipped directly from the supplier to you, your delivery will take approximately only 5 - 7 working days!
We Also Recommend
Scrubs UK Premium Unisex Medical Scrubs Suit Set of Tunic and Trousers- Navy